Australia is an excellent country to immigrate as it offers work opportunities in surplus. However, not every job occupation is available in Australia. There are some which are highly in demand in Australia. Therefore, if you have a job that’s in a very high demand, you get a good wage and steady employment.
According to the latest Hays Jobs Report, skills related to finance and information technology will be highly trending in 2018.
Let’s see the top 30 jobs that employers are currently trying to fill!
This year occupations like financial business analysts, cyber-security professionals, app developers and other technical specialized positions are high in demand. Also, site managers, executive assistants, change analysts, social workers, and civil construction professionals are also in high demand.
Below is the Australia’s most in-demand occupations for first half of 2018 (January-June):
- Commercial Analyst who can focus on growth and desire for revenue generation from finance and not operations.
- Data Analysts with both hard and soft skills who can use digital tools and pull together while managing stakeholders and communicating the evidence for decision-making purposes
- Digital Marketing Analysts who can implement a full marketing strategy
- Cyber security and devOps specialists
- PHP, Drupal, native iOS and Android and Microsoft SQL BI Developers
- Business Development Managers to initiate new business growth
- HR Business Partners to imbed HR into a business and to insure internal clients have a strong point of contract for HR issues
- Executive Assistance with strong experience
- Change Analysts
- Senior policy officers and policy officers in the areas of family violence and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Procurement professionals with experience in service contracts
- Property and construction lawyers
- Residential Property Managers having relevant experience
- Project Mangers, Site Managers, and Contract Administrators for construction projects
- Facilities Managers/Facilities Coordinators
- Civil Design Engineers in the residential land development and subdivision market
- Schedulers/Planners in the energy sector, mainly Primavera P6 specialists with a good experience
- Clinical Research associates
- Social workers
- Early childhood teachers
- Principals and Deputy Principals
- Insurance Brokers
- Customer Engagement Managers
- Skilled Merchandise Planners having traditional bricks and mortar Australian retail experience
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Fleet controllers with wharf experience, especially for night shifts
- Project Engineers, basically for oil and gas sector
- Mechanical Fitters
- Civil operators
Check whether your occupation is listed in Australia updated Demand List 2018
The occupations mentioned above are highly specialized with a salary placed at mid to senior management level. Also, there are good number of jobs for Early Childhood Teachers and Social Workers.
Therefore, if you fall under any of the above said occupations then you must apply for Australia PR as you have better chances to settle in Oz permanently. Although, you must meet basic requirements as well.
Am I eligible to apply for Australia PR?
If you wish to know the process of Australia Permanent Residency, different visa categories available, you may contact the most reputed visa and immigration consultancy Aptech Global by mailing your query to email@example.com
Further, fill the free assessment form to evaluate your immigration chances.