how to apply for western australia state nomination
How to Apply for Western Australia State Nomination?
Wed, Apr 18 2018
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world geographically and Western Australia is its largest state. Australia, despite being the largest state has the lowest density rate, approximately 23million people live in Australia and 2.5 million live in Western Australia.
Thus, Western Australia needs skilled and experienced workers to fill positions that are not being able to fill by the local workforce. Due to the low population, South Australia is in constant need to fill its labor market with highly skilled and qualified workers who can contribute to their economy.
Western Australia offers state nomination programsto the skilled workers under Australia state nominated visa (190) and Australia Skilled Regional Provisional (489) visa that allows applicants to live and work in regional Western Australia.
In this write-up, we will discuss the process for obtaining Western Australia State Nomination
- Your nominated occupation must be listed on Western Australia skilled migration occupational list (WASMOL)
- You must submit an eligible Expression of Interest (EOI) in the Department of Home Affairs SkillSelect database.
In order to be invited to apply for State Nomination, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- ECO must be submitted to DHA indicating your interest to seek nomination from Western Australia
- You must score a minimum of 60 points in Australia immigration point test. the points are calculated for your age, educational qualification, work experience, relevant skills, English language ability etc. this test also includes the points for State Nomination which are automatically included in your EOI:
- Five points are awarded for the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- 10 points are awarded for the skilled regional provisional visa (subclass 489)
- You must have a positive skill assessment done from a relevant assessing authority based on your qualification
- You must have a minimum score in the English language requirement applicable to your occupation through an approved English test like IETLS and PTE.
- You must be under 45 years of age at the time of lodgment
- You must have a relevant work experience by either having:
- At least one year of Australian work experience in the nominated or closely nominated occupation over the last 10 years
- At least three years of overseas work experience in the nominated or closely nominated occupation over the last 10 years
- You must select Western Australia as your preferred nominated state
- If selected, Skilled Migration Western Australia will contact you through skillselect online with a link to the state nomination application form. You get 28 days to complete the application from.
- If your profile is liked by the Skilled Migration Western Australia, you will get a nomination from the Department of Home Affairs o lodge your visa application. all the successful applicants are also required to:
- Register their arrival with the settlement services team
- Bring sufficient funds to Western Australia to cover their stay for at least 3 months
- Complete the settlement survey every six months for this two year period.
Also, by settlement funds, we mean:
For Single person- $20,000 AUD
For couple- $30,000 AUD
For every additional dependent- $5000 AUD
You may be asked to show sufficient funds when applying for Western Australia State Nomination through bank statements or asset valuations.
Thus, if you wish to know further about Western Australia nomination program and in-depth analysis of your chances to migrate Western Australia, you may fill the free assessment form.
Additionally, get in touch with the experts of Aptech Global on the toll-free number 18001201602 or mail your query to firstname.lastname@example.org